Brain Bio Centre Consultation Programme
The Brain Bio Centre Consultation Programme
Our consultation programme is an investment into your health; It provides continuous support over a period of 6 months, in which yourself and the therapist will work together to develop manageable personalised action plans.
How does the consultation programme work?
It comprises of a series of consultations over a period of 6 months, as well as reasonable email and telephone support in between appointments to guide you in making long-term changes.
There is then the option to add a ‘Test Package’, which are specially curated groups of biochemical tests related to your specific condition. Once choosing a package, the tests can be taken in advance of the consultations, enabling us to understand your unique biochemical needs before the appointment. Individual tests can also be taken without having to invest in a whole package.
Depending on your personal needs, we may also advise you to have an assessment with our clinic’s psychiatrist to provide a holistic assessment of your mental health.
What is included?
The consultation programme includes an Initial Consultation, 5 follow up appointments and support by telephone and/or email.This option provides consistent support for a period of 6 months, allowing the therapists to monitor changes over time, as well as providing a cost effective way to get access to long-term support (saving of £120)
- Initial Assessment with the Nutritional Therapist (1 hour or 1.5 hours if you add on a Biochemical Test Package)
- C1 Follow-up appointment with the Nutritional Therapist (1 hour)
- C2 Follow-up appointment with the Nutritional Therapist (1 hour)
- C3 Follow-up appointment with the Nutritional Therapist (30 minutes)
- C4 Follow-up appointment with the Nutritional Therapist (30 minutes)
- C5 Follow-up appointment with the Nutritional Therapist (30 minutes)
Total cost: £640
Please note that any subsequent appointments are chargeable.